Titanium Dioxide Anatase and Rutile Grade
- In detail
1.CAS No.: 13463-67-7
Other Names: Titanium Dioxide A101
EINECS No.: 236-675-5
Appearance: white powder
Model Number: A101
2.Properties: White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali, having the good chemical stability; It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with excellent properties of pigment.
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy, etc.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
|2||Color (compared with standard samples)||%||approximately|
|3||Tinter reducing power(compared with standard samples)||%||100Min|
|5||pH-value of aqueous suspension||6.5~8.0|
|6||Residue on sieve(0.045mm sieve pore)||%||0.05Max|
|7||105 °C volatile matter||%||0.5Max|
|8||Water solubles content||%||0.4Max|